Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Well, tomorrow is the big day.

I just got home from Mimi's house. Did the daily emails and chatted with her for a bit. I asked her if there is anything that she wanted me to mention on the blog tonight. She just said, "I am just really at peace with all of this. I don't want anyone to cry for me, because I know no matter what I will be ok." I don't think it gets more humbling than that.

She will be having surgery tomorrow morning at 7:15. She has to arrive at 5:30. Any/all of you, please keep those prayers going all day. We are expecting that she will stay in the hospital for at least 2 days. Obviously I will keep you updated.

You will notice over on the right side of my blog I have added my twitter account. I know a lot of you may not be familiar with twitter, however... basically in a nutshell, it's a program where I can update anytime, directly from my phone. I don't need to log into this blog to get information to you. I will update as any information comes in. You can either log onto this site to read the updates if you are tying to keep up or you can just add me if you already twitter ;-) I don't want to this to be complicated, but my hope is that this way you won't have to wonder all day how things are going. You can keep up minute by minute.

If twitter is just too complicated for you, don't worry... I will update things right here tomorrow night. Check back anytime!

Thanks for making this a great week for Mimi with all of your encouragement! We love and appreciate you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment