Thursday, June 18, 2009

Just a very quick post

It's late, but I wanted to make sure you all got a bit of an update for today. Mimi had a rough night last night, they were giving her a lot of pain medication and she was reacting adversly to the Morphine. It made her very anxious and upset. Tina went up at about 1am to the hospital and stayed with her thoughout the night.

Same thing happened again this afternoon when they gave her more pain medication, it again sent her into a bit of a nervous state. Rest assure though she is doing well this evening. My mom (Sheri) who lives in Florida and I went up to see her a bit ago around 9pm and she was doing very well. She does have some head pain however seemed comfortable. She is now out of CCU and on a general med floor. I dont know yet when she will be coming home, I think it could be another 2 days though. She still needs to be able to get up and around and she has not been up yet.

Keep your prayers coming she certainly needs them all! Keep following twitter and ill update as I hear anything!

Love to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment