Monday, June 22, 2009

Bette than I expected!

Well I am sure you could tell in my last blog that I wasn't sure how things would go with Mimi and getting her up and around. Well it was a complete SUCCESS!! We got her showered, lotioned up, dressed, and sat her out in the living room. HUGE step from where she started. She said she felt so much better. My mom put her earrings on and her necklace and she looked like a new woman!

You would not believe how good her incision on her head looks. I think we counted like 12 stitches. I think I mentioned before that they didn't shave her head and really she looked like a million bucks 4 days post surgery.

My mom talked to her about making a schedule of when she going to be doing things throughout the day. Like when she will be setting out in the living room, and when she will have her meals etc. We are hoping this will at least get her on a schedule back to her new form of normalcy! She did end up setting out in the living room for a few hours and chatted with everyone.

So again just to second everything I said yesterday... feel free to drop by if you can bring her some hope and encouragement... that would be lovely! I know she has some incredible friends and loves you all dearly! Thank you everyone.!

No comments:

Post a Comment