Saturday, December 26, 2009

Peaceful

Mimi was able to calm down and started resting around 1am. She is still sleeping peacefully now and that is good. She is at peace with herself and she knows what lies ahead. She is not afraid to face death. A few months ago she told me she wanted me to read this book called '90 minutes in Heaven' by Don Piper. She told me she felt like she could have written this book because what the author told about his vision of heaven is exactly what she had imagined it would be.

I do not want to lose her but I know that she will be in a beautiful and peaceful place; no worries, no stress, no tears and no pain-physical or emotional. That sounds wonderful to me.

I pray that when my time comes I can be as at peace as Mimi is. God bless her and take care of her because she is awesome. I hope he realizes that when she arrives, if any organization needs done, she will take over! She will make sure all the children are taken care of and all the Sunday School classrooms are organized and supplied.

Christmas Day was December 25th and now we await Epiphany when the Wise men arrived to see the Christchild in Bethlehem.

Peace be with each of us this holiday season....

No comments:

Post a Comment