Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Papa by her side

The last two nights papa has stayed with mimi. He slept well, as well as he could, and she did too. It's good for him to be here because with JJ in Florida, the house is pretty quiet and no doubt lonely.

I know this is hard on each of us in a different way; it's likely the hardest on him since they have been together since 1977 (I believe) when they first met and dated. Papa has been such an inspiration to me all throughout my life and I am grateful that God allowed he and his girls into our lives.

Mom is resting quietly again today and doesn't seem in pain. That is good and she needs the rest. It also helps us to deal with our loss knowing she is not in pain and resting peacefully.

Thank you for your prayers and support. God bless each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment