Thursday, September 24, 2009

Update from Mimi

Well I talked with Mimi last night and I hoped for something more positive but here is the update. Mimi started back on the Chemo medication and the steroids. She has been having headaches again, feeling more tired than usual, and just not feeling like herself. Her MRI has been moved up to October 5th where they will look to see if there are any changes in the tumor.

Please continue to pray for Mimi, Nuna and JJ as they have a lot to deal with on a daily basis. Prayers are appreciated and so are the cards. Family and friends have been bringing food over and that has been a blessing since Nuna has a lot of responsibility. He doesn't like to ask for help either so if you want to do something, please feel free.

I am glad Mimi doesn't have to go to radiation but I miss having lunch with her on Fridays. I think I will have to just meet her for lunch anyways when she is up to it!

Pray that Mimi feels up to attending the scrapbooking event this Saturday with her friend Sandy (who signed her up! what an awesome friend!) It would be so good for her to get out of the house and be with such a group of ladies who will no doubt be glad to see her. God is good and I do believe in miracles and so I am asking that we all pray for just that; a miracle for Mimi to be healed. Thank you all. We love you all for your continued support of our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment