Sunday, September 27, 2009

Going to church

Last Sunday was extra special for us....being in 3rd grade now, JJ got his own Bible AND Mimi was able to make it to church! That made it even more special.

Today Mimi came to church again. That is quite a task since she has worked hard to get better. Even though she still struggles with her eyesite, she came and worshiped and it was wonderful to see her there! So many people have prayed and continue to pray and that is much appreciated! Thank you all!

Yesterday I finished book 3 of her cards and made a special small scrapbook of pictures for JJ of he and his dad. It was a bittersweet task for a couple reasons. One, I went to the scrapbooking event that Mimi was suppose to go to but because she wasn't up to it, I went in her place. Second, the book I created brought Jeff to mind a lot. I remember so many wonderful things about him and I know the little book I made will help JJ recall the times he shared with his dad too.

God is good and I am so grateful for many things in life but at this time especially I am grateful for my mom and all that she has done for me and given me and shared with me. I appreciate every moment even small ones that I can share with her.

Please keep praying for mom, dad and JJ. God has blessed us all with the opportunity to pray for those in need. Thank you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment