Sunday, October 9, 2011

WWMD?

A friend of mine had a post on his blog about WWJD etc. and I thought to myself, What Would Mimi Do? Many days in my life since January 3, 2010, I ask myself that question. When I go to make a decision I ask that question. When I am faced with a tough choice I ask myself that question. When I see wrongs that could be made right; perhaps by something I chose to do I again ask myself that same question. Not that I put Mimi on a pedestal, but she had a way of following what was in her heart which was what her faith had guided her to do. All throughout her life I believe she had a strong faith that led her in the directions she went. She didn't seem to have selfish motives to what she did whether it was for a friend, for family or even for those she didn't know.

May each day I face like Mimi did knowing that what I do could change the course of history; well at least for this small part of our world. Thank you Mimi for always following your heart and for sharing your faith throughout your life and even now. You will always live in my heart and may I always do what is right and what my faith guides me to do. I love and miss you dearly. Love, Tina

1 comment: