Friday, November 27, 2009

Sorry for delay...no internet

Sorry about the delay in updating Mimi's blog. We moved to Clark Lake early November and we don't have Internet access....so I am updating you on the computer at Allegiance Hospital.

Mimi actually had a great week so far and went shopping Wednesday. Thursday, we had Thanksgiving at our new place. Papa brought over the fixings early in the day and then Mimi, Papa and JJ came over for dinner.

After eating, the guys watched a little football, they went home. Papa said Mimi did fine, got herself in to the house when the arrived home and then they watched some TV. Around 10:30pm, Mimi was heading to the kitchen and instead was unsteady on her feet. Papa got her into the kitchen for her night meds and then she went to get ready for bed. She could not get herself off the stool and her left side was shaky and weak. Once Papa got her into bed, he called me--I left immediately--and he called 911. When I arrived the ambulance was there.

Mimi apparently had a few petitMal seizures and a grand Mal seizure on the way via ambulance. In the ER, they did a CAT Scan and a Carotid Ultrasound. No word yet but she is admitted now.

Papa and I are waiting in the Family Waiting Area on the Cancer floor.

Pray requests: Comfort for mimi; strength for papa; and peace for JJ.


I keep thinking to myself: Life is a rough road but I must remember who owns the car and who is driving....God himself and He is on the Throne!

No comments:

Post a Comment