Sunday, August 2, 2009

Sympathy haircut

It's Tina again....I forgot to mention that I had decided once Mimi started losing her hair, I was going to get my hair cut off....short! So, I did it. I had Carissa use the hairclippers and she shaved my hair to about 1/2 inch long. I did this to show support for Mimi. She calls it my 'sympathy haircut'. Have you ever heard the song "Sara Beth" by Rascall Flatts? It talks about a young girl who finds out she has cancer. Her boyfriend who is taking her to prom, shows up at the door having shaved his head in support of her having lost hers already. It's kind of like that. To show support and to have a better understanding of some of what she is going through. Try listening to that song some time. It is a country song if you decide to look it up. Thanks again to everyone for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment